Glad to see that Katie Holmes won't be back as Rachel Dawes.
I like casting Eckhart as Dent. Sets up a match-up with Two Face in the future as well.
As long as Nolan stays on board, this could be the best and most accurate comic book series ever.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0468569/
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I'm really looking forward to this. I thought Batman Begins was the best one since the first Batman. Bale is easily the 2nd best Batman to me, runner-up to Michael Keaton since he played the dual brooding millionaire/erstwhile crimefighter role on both ends quite nicely.
Some would say Kilmer was better, but I'll take Keaton.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
I'd agree with you.
I will however add, after the next movie we will be saying Bale is the best Batman period.
Heathe Ledger is probably going to be the best of the 2 jokers.
I could take him.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd agree with you.
I will however add, after the next movie we will be saying Bale is the best Batman period.
Heathe Ledger is probably going to be the best of the 2 jokers. </div></div>
I could see that too. The darker they make this movie--the better for me. In terms of dark & disturbing movies, Ledger & Bale are two of the best actors for that type of movie--as is Maggie Gyllenhaal who took over for Katie McNutjob as Rachel Dawes.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
That picture is a fake. Its been confirmed fanmade. Damn good though.
This is probably my most anticipated movie ever though. Im really looking forward to this, and have been every since Gordan flashed the Joker card at the end of Begins. Now thats a well written superhero flick!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CoeburnCane</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd agree with you.
I will however add, after the next movie we will be saying Bale is the best Batman period.
Heathe Ledger is probably going to be the best of the 2 jokers. </div></div>
I could see that too. The darker they make this movie--the better for me. In terms of dark & disturbing movies, Ledger & Bale are two of the best actors for that type of movie--as is Maggie Gyllenhaal who took over for Katie McNutjob as Rachel Dawes. </div></div>
With the actors in this film it's going to be great. I love the new direction batman is going. It's actually showing the true, dark, and horrific life of batman. The Joker.. I cannot wait..
Bookmarks